Tuesday 8 May 2012

Vegan hair update!

After a week of feeling like complete poop, I have finally taken some photos of my hair looking all new and non orange/ non yellow/ non wtf is that.  The dye I used was Naturtint in Mahogany Chestnut (4M) on bleached hair.  It was lovely to use actually, had a strange neutral smell, not ammonia-ey at all, and developed very quickly.  The shampoo you get with it comes in a small little sachet, and smells very herby.  The conditioner smells LUSH and is very moisturising.  Considering what I had done to my hair, I am very impressed with how non straw like it is.  It initially came out a lot darker than I had imagined, but after a second wash, it is the perfect colour.  All about maintenance now!
Here are a few photos of how it looks :)


I am really happy with how it came out.  The dye itself cost me £9.99 which is only marginally more expensive than regular dyes like L'Oreal and Garnier and Schwarzkopff.  I don't mind spending just that little bit extra to get a vegan product that doesn't test on animals.  I have fairly long hair and found that the one bottle was a stretch.  I had to cut the bottle open so I could use every blob of dye.  I reckon in a few weeks I might get myself another box just to top up the lighter areas. 

As you can see from the box image, the colour came out pretty close to the model!  Its a rich mahogany with red/plum tones.  Ahhh I am so in love with it. 
Yay !

3 comments:

  1. I am blessed. I live in a minor town included by inclines, and my cats can safely travel all over anyway they see fit. Clearly this infers I get the occasional "gift" of whatever they insightfully drag into my home, in any case it in like manner suggests that they tend to get their climbing and scratching out of their structures and treat my furniture basically an indistinct course from I - to sit on and think about.
    cat gift ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best I've had is coconut milk, which tastes like creamy coconut water but has no dairy products in it. If you want to make a vegan milkshake, I recommend using coconut milk. Get detailed info about accidentally vegan food on this site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For this reason, it's crucial to be cautious when buying Takis. Just because a snack is labeled vegan doesn't mean that it's good for you. In addition to being vegan, Takis are also gluten-free. Some of them may contain traces of other ingredients, but they're still an excellent snack option. If you interested to know more about health host browse this site.

    ReplyDelete